Headed to Paris? Here’s the travel adapter / voltage converter you need

Headed to Paris? Here’s the travel adapter / voltage converter you need

If you’re attending the Paris Air Show, you’re probably starting to think about what you’ll need to pack. One thing you definitely don’t want to forget? A travel adapter and/or voltage converter!

They will cost you a small a fortune at the airport, and can be VERY tough to find overseas (they sell them, but they are to convert to our sockets/voltage).

That’s why we wanted to remind you what kind you need so you can order one in time for Paris. We hope it saves you time and money!

Don’t forget to stop by Hall 6, Booth N°C73 for a free notebook, pen, tote bag and microfiber glasses cleaner at the AMI booth — or pick a time and day that works for you here: Répondez s’il vous plaît (RSVP)

Travel Adapter

Outlet sockets have a different shape in Europe than the United States and Canada. To plug your devices into the wall, you’ll need a travel adapter, like this one.

Please note that a travel adapter does not convert voltage. It will only work with dual voltage products, like your computer and phone.

To charge things like a CPAP machine, curling iron, or any other specialized equipment you need for your booth, you’ll likely need a voltage converter.

Voltage Converter

American appliances run on 110 volts. European appliances run on 220 volts.

To charge anything that’s not dual voltage, you’ll need a voltage converter, like this one, to step the power down from 220 to 110.

About Aerospace Manufacturing

Aerospace Manufacturing is a AS9100 and ISO 9001:2015 accredited, QSLM approved manufacturer trusted by industry leading organizations like Sikorsky, Boeing, Aerojet Rocketdyne and Lockheed Martin (F-35 program) to create their most challenging fasteners.

(In case you missed it — here’s every French word you need to know for the Paris Air Show)

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you at the show!