Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
We would like you to know you have our commitment to continue providing you with the products and services you depend on. For more than 30 years, Aerospace MFG (AMI) has focused on our mission to produce products and leverage service at unparalleled quality standards. This enduring mission guides us as we closely monitor, assess, and respond to this situation.
In response to the current situation, we’ve implemented our Business Continuity Plan — which examines all areas of business operations — and have taken actions to ensure continued service to our customers. Rest assured, we are prepared to serve you.
First and foremost, our plan ensures the health and safety of our employees, so we can continue to deliver and support the products you count on. At our facilities, this means:
- Increased workspace sanitization
- Instituting workplace and personal hygiene standards
- Staggered breaks and shifts
- Mandatory physical distancing
- Non-essential business travel is suspended. Additionally, we urge extreme caution regarding personal travel
- Meetings with visitors are suspended. We invite all clients and suppliers alike to hold teleconference meetings whenever possible
- Our plant is closed to any outside visitors, except for shipments
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees in this challenging time, and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customers, for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real-time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
Please be safe and stay healthy.
Aerospace MFG (AMI)